First time ever at CU

Abdul Hannan Akib

On 8th February 2020, I went to Chittagong University to attend the event "Career Hacks" organized by Rotary and Rotaract Club of Islamabad, RID 3282, Bangladesh.
In the morning my elder brother asked me if I would go to C.U. as I had not gone there before. At first I didn't agree to go but when my mother advised me to go then I couldn't ignore.
The campus is very wonderful. If anyone comes here at once he will be in love with the campus by it's natural beauty. From my view, the campus is the most finest and largest in Bangladesh.
So if anyone have an opportunity to visit Bangladesh specially Chittagong I will advise him not to miss the heaven of Chittagong.

Joy Bangla Circle

Faculty of Engineering, IT Building

Faculty of Social Science

Central Library


Also read at:
 Local Guides Connect
 LinkedIn

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.